Skilling South Australia
About The Fund
About The Fund
Courses Eligible For Funding
Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
To be eligible to receive Skilling South Australia funding you must:
- Be an Australian citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident, a New Zealand citizen, or an eligible Visa holder.
- Live or work in South Australia.
- Be over the age of 16.
Skilling South Australia funding is available to new workers who are employed as apprentices/trainees. Employees who are classified as ‘Existing Workers’ are not eligible under this program. Existing workers are those who have:
- Worked 3 months full-time for the employer identified in the training contract; or
- Worked 12 months part-time or casual for the employer identified in the training contract and as defined in the Department’s Existing Workers in Apprenticeships and Traineeships policy.
Student Co-contribution fees for participants apply to all qualifications offered through the Skilling South Australia program. Student Co-contribution fees are the essential costs for participants to undertake the qualification and include all costs associated with delivering the training.
- RII30120 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations – $1,500.00 / $750.00 concessional
- RII30820 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations – $1,500.00 / $750.00 concessional
The student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.
Students who meet the following criteria will be charged at the concessional rate:
- Persons or dependents of persons holding a pensioner concession card.
- Persons or dependents of persons holding a repatriation health benefits card issued by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
- Persons or dependents of persons holding a health care card.
- Persons or dependents of persons in receipt of AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY.
- Persons or dependents of persons in receipt of the Youth Allowance.
- Persons or dependents of persons who are inmates of a custodial institution.
- Secondary school-aged persons, not enrolled at school.
For our refund policy, please see the Gold Training Student Handbook for our terms, conditions and cancellations policy.