Want a job in the mines?
The Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation is an introductory qualification aimed at individuals entering the resources and infrastructure industry.
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who perform mainly routine tasks and procedures, using limited and practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge, and taking some responsibility for the quality of the work outcomes. It allows individuals to develop basic skills and knowledge to prepare for work. They will undertake a range of simple tasks under close supervision.
- Entry level positions in the mining
- Resources and infrastructure industries
- Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction
- Diploma level qualifications
There are no prerequisites for this qualification.