Want a job in construction?
This qualification is suitable for people entering and working in the civil construction industry.
This qualification reflects the role of a skilled operator working with civil construction plant, who applies a broad range of skills in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. The individual may provide theoretical advice and support a team.
- Asphalter/pavement layer
- bridge construction worker
- civil construction plant operator
- civil foundations worker
- mobile plant operator
- pipe layer
- road construction worker,
- road marker
- timber bridge constructor
- tunnel constructor or builder
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Operations
- Diploma of Civil Construction Management
There are no prerequisites for this qualification.